|Debut Rally||1993 Monte Carlo Rally|
|Last Rally (if applicable)||Unknown|
|Date of Birth||May 14th, 1971|
|First Win/Best Finish||1995 Safari Rally|
Jonas Willard Andromeda (born May 14th, 1971 on Los Angeles, California, USA) is the American racing/rally driver, policeman and actor, he has 96 stage victories and no championships won.
- Scott Cole (Great Britain); 1999-2001
- Richard Middleton (USA); 1995-1999, 2004-2008
- Cecil Jackson (USA); 2013-present
Sponsors (entire career) Edit
- DC Shoes
- Red Bull
- Monster Energy
- Exedy Clutches
- BF Goodrich
- Kumho Tyres
- Mobil 1
- Colin McRae Vision
- Subaru Rally Team USA
- Citroen Racing
- Martini Racing
- Eibach Springs
Personal life Edit
Throughout of his years of St. Louis High School, Andromeda trained for BMX cycling, athletic and skateboarding at local training court. After he graduating from high school, he has first tested driving a car and make a driving license, he always passed each driving license. He began for motor driving such as rally for several years. In 1993, Andromeda was married to Vanessa, and had twin children Russell and Cody and one daughter Leela. Andromeda moved to London, England in 2001, partly through his friendship with Juha Kankkunen. In 2003, Andromeda's wife Vanessa began to divorce from him, leaving her children and gets married to Johnny. In July 2010, he was trained as police officer by LAPD in Los Angeles. On November 2010, Andromeda moved to Vicenza, Italy for vacation for 3 weeks.
Jonas' mother, Katherine Garcia-Andromeda sadly died after she's been murdered on February 2009.
On April 26, 2011, Jonas Andromeda has been rushed to the hospital after the tour bus accident occurred in New York and sustained serious injury. But he was fully recovered on August 2011.
In the late 2011, Jonas Andromeda appeared in one episode of the TV series of MTV Ridiculousness as special guest.
On June 12, 2012, Andromeda survived in the helicopter crash but suffered serious injury once again since as like he suffered in the bus accident on April 2011. Two months later, he was fully recovered again and continuing his job. However he almost same as Colin McRae and Bertie Fisher died in the helicopter crash.
Return to WRCEdit
Andromeda planned to return to the WRC in 2013 season with his new co-driver Cecil Jackson, he has signed for Citroen Total Abu Dhabi WRT to compete.
Cars of choice Edit
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale - Martini Lancia Racing
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth - Ford Motorsports/Marlboro Rally Team
- Subaru Impreza - Subaru Rally Team
- Colin McRae R4 (used after Colin McRae's death in 2007)
- Proton Satria Neo S2000 - Proton Motorsports
- Citroen C4 WRC - Citroen Total WRT
- Jonas Andromeda Cheetah RS5 (under development)
- Citroen DS3 WRC - Citroen Total Abu Dhabi WRT
- http://www.facebook.com/JonasAndromeda Jonas Andromeda on Facebook.